The Secret Behind This Widow’s Millions

The Secret Behind This Widow’s Millions

Janet Philips told us her story through a barrier of  tears of joy and pain. She had only a year ago lost her husband Michael Philips of 8 years in a tragic car accident. She now has to care for her 2 young children alone. Receiving no support from her family Janet was vulnerable, alone and soon to be homeless.
Janet came across the revolutionary trading platform 8binary only by chance whilst surfing the internet. Needing the money to pay her mortgage and look after her children, Janet eventually borrowed $1K from a friend with the promise that she would pay her back + 10% interest on top (It ended up being a lot more!)
“My life will never be the same again, too lose the one you love and yet now I am able to provide everything that my kids have ever wanted. I will probably never marry again as that bond you create is just immeasurable and can’t be replaced.”
We spoke to Janet about the loss of her husband and how she turned her life around trading with8binary.com:
“It was really simple all you have to do is follow 4 simple steps and you can make up to 318% on each trade… in just a matter of 60 seconds”
She told us how easy it really was:
1. Choose an asset from over 90 available, including Gold, Facebook Shares, EUR/USD currency pairs and indices like the FTSE
2. Pick a time frame – 60 seconds, 15 minutes to 1 hour
3. An amount to invest in the trade. This can range from $5 to $2000 depending on how confident you are
4. Predict if the price of this Asset will go UP or DOWN in that time frame
And that’s it!
“Well I was broke, I really the needed money so I turned to 8binary as it looked really good and you needed no experience to use their platform. I started off with $500 and turned it into $1500 in just 2 trades, I was ecstatic! So I withdrew the entire amount to pay my rent… It was then that I knew I had found my dream job. I needed more money so I showed my friend what I was doing and got her to lend me $1000, by the end of the day I had made $6500 so I paid her back double what she gave me and have not looked back since.”
“You have to understand that I had wins and losses but every time I was losing I was covering my losing trade with another winning one! It was working brilliantly and now as you can see a year later I have a new house a new car and my kids have everything they could have dreamed of.”
“I just want everyone out there to know that you don’t have to go on working a 9-5 job wasting your life. You can trade Binary Options with 8binary and live your dreams! Start with only $250 if you want and give it a try, I can definitely say that it was the best decision I ever made in my life.”
Congratulations Janet for your hard work and success and we wish you all the best for the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment